Ateesa features for sales and marketing
Only the features used will be visible, and only by the people you wish to see them
If you offer supported employment, you will have a sales team obtaining work for supported employees.
The system is based on Microsoft CRM which includes pages of features which can be used. We have listed here just a few of the basic important features available.
- Opportunity management
- Orders accepted by customer rolling out to employment facilities
- Ability to include able bodied contractors
- Customer web portal for tracking jobs
- Sales pipelines
- Sales activity tracking
- Quote item costing based on wide ranging cost factors
- Quote item review to assess delivery capability and any missing skills or capabilities
- Goals and KPIs
- Sales processes
- See vast list of features of out-of-box Microsoft CRM – we have not removed these