On setup, we configure which components should be visible to whom, and the rest are hidden.
Purpose of Ateesa:
- Reduce costs of service without compromising quality
- Simplifying for the user
- Easy and quick to access information to save time and stress
- Automate processes and Guide and help staff through operations.
- Manage Activities of Daily Living with scheduling and be available via Smartphones, tablets, PCs
- Medication Administration
- Health Professionals appointments
- Education and training management
- Client Management and Client care through convenient access to things like
- Client Plans, Goals, Outcomes, Reviews
- Case notes
- Behavioural profiles
- Financial transactions
- Sleep, bowel and other monitoring
- View participant conditions and alert notes for easy understanding
- Easily record the completion of each service activity
Note that Client Management goes across multiple Service Programs, so there is visibility allowing appropriate care in each.
- Manage any financial transactions for each session, e.g. excursion fees
- Make it easy for staff to manage everything digitally – service carers can use Smartphones, tablets and PCs to manage at session information.
- Provide easy access to each participant's information to allow management of their needs
- Linked Tenancy arrangements
- Attract Clients-Carers
- Involve Clients-Carers easily in your processes so Clients can cancel and set up bookings and attendance – so your staff know what is happening.